Saturday, April 09, 2005

BAD DAY in school.
kinda brought it along
to church and of course,
it got worst!

now my eyes, they're
not only tired, but
super duper tiny as well.

anyways!
I'M SORRY!
i can no longer be the
old cheerful stacey you'll
saw last year.

and to mrs chow;
THANKS FOR ANNOUCING TO THE WHOLE
CLASS THAT I AM DEPRESSED! ARGGGHHH.
in the future, you dont have to do
that. i give you a better suggestion!
take a mike, go in front of the school
and announce it out loud for the whole
school to know that oh! stacey is
very depressed! OMG! IRRITANT! ARGH.

i'm really tired.
it hurts so badly and til
now, i'm still unable to
accept it. i can't!
I TOTALLY GIVE UP.
oh well.


anyways!
mondays first visit to alexandra
hospital was alright, just that
half the time i was worrying!
did xray all. was so scared
the xray might show smth
unexpected, but it didnt!
phew. doctor explained to
both my dad and i what
exactly had happen to my knee.
and now! I HAVE TO GO FOR PHYSIO!
SUCH A WASTE OF TIME PLEASE! :|
BLEAHHH!

a word of advice before i leave;
if you ever get depressed,
play the guitar! its good :]

I MISS SHAKEIT, PINKY AND PARTNER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home